.Editorial work, Analysis
Innovation, Research, Society
–> Studies, Reports.
–> White papers.
–> Topics: research, innovation, public affairs, societal issues.
–> All economic sectors (luxury, energy, health, industry, high value-added services, etc.).
–> Private and institutional sector.
–> Management, research and innovation issues.
–> Environmental challenges, CSR.
–> Market research.
–> Prospective, expert monitoring.
–> Risk and crisis management within organizations.
–> Methodology: Documentary study, field survey, qualitative interviews.
– Customer list
- Sparflex (World leader in luxury wine packaging)
- Selinko (Belgium start-up specialized in Internet of things, luxury)
- collectID (Swiss start-up, digital security, luxury/sportswear)
- Unifab (French manufacturer’s union to defend intellectual property and promote creation)
- Sgv (Champagne growers union)
- Wines and vines (American magazine)
- Reputation Inc (British consulting company)
- Mines ParisTech Foundation (Foundation of a European leading engineer school)
- Itta (Illicit trade tackling association)
- Waito (Swiss Ngo specialized in anti-illicit traffic)
- Sanofi/Iracm (Institute for research in medicines sponsored by Sanofi)
- Philip Morris (Swiss-American tobacco company), etc.
– Customer reviews
- “I would like to thank you and congratulate you for your work on this White Paper, the format of which was not obvious”, Delphine Sarfati-Sobreira, Union des Fabricants (Trade association) Director.
- “The work that Dr. Przyswa has done is considerable. He wrote a very comprehensive report, which will undoubtedly be an important step in understanding counterfeit. Congratulations on producing such an educational and interesting report ”, Paul Maier, Director of the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO, European Union Agency).
- “High-quality content written in a clear and accessible style”, Hilda Eitzen, Adjunct Business Professor at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School.
- “Congratulations for the work accomplished and for meeting tight deadlines!”, Antoine Viornery, Matter Group.
- “An excellent report. Fascinating and very well written“, Nayanah Siva, Journalist (The Lancet, Science).
- “A report of great quality and usefulness that I used during my integration into the group”, Geoffroy Bessaud, Vice-President Sanofi.
- “A very impressive read!”, AstraZeneca, Director, Global Security.
– A pragmatic approach with, for example, qualitative interviews (experts or opinion leaders).
– An innovative vision: imagine tailor-made solutions.
– A sense of anticipation that deciphers tomorrow’s challenges ahead of time.
– Experience: Eric Przyswa has carried out work in over 15 countries and has worked in Singapore/Asean (French Chamber of Commerce, Orange), Germany/Central Europe (Intel Europe, consulting companies in high tech: StratX, Ireq) and France (consulting companies in marketing). He has a strong interest in creative industries and is currently based in Paris.
– Education: PhD in Management Paris University, Master in Management and Postgraduate degree in Politics from Paris-Dauphine University, Master in International relations from Sciences Po Paris, US Chamber of Commerce in France. Associate Researcher Mines ParisTech (2011-2021). Specialized in luxury, product security, risk/crisis, digital.
– Publishing: Author of the book “Cybercriminalité – Contrefaçon” with a preface by Eric Filiol, FYP publisher (selected for the national police book prize, book of the day les Echos), and co-author of a book on crisis management at Editions Mines ParisTech. Columns for Harvard Business Review France, Usine Nouvelle. He has published many academic articles about product security in prestigious French and American journals (available on Researchgate).
– Languages: French (native), English, German.
– Art: member of the , reference organization in the authentication of works of art and digital.