risk05 offers services in the following areas: Analysis/Reports in Risk/ESG and Business development.
1. ANALYSIS/REPORTS/WHITE PAPERS
– A pragmatic approach with, for example, qualitative interviews (experts or opinion leaders).
– An innovative vision.
– A sense of anticipation that deciphers tomorrow’s challenges ahead of time.
– risk05 undertakes to conduct its work on the basis of specifications with clear daily fees. The mission is carried out in a rigorous spirit and with a professional ethics specific to any credible academic work. Regular follow-up with the study sponsor is planned. Rates available on request.
– Customer reviews
- “An excellent report. Fascinating and very well written“, Nayanah Siva, Journalist (The Lancet, Science).
- “A report of great quality and usefulness that I used during my integration into the group”, Geoffroy Bessaud, Vice-President Sanofi.
- “The sharing your expertise and the quality of your speech shed important light on this seminar”, Jacques Franquet, IRACM (Sanofi) Director.
- “A very impressive read!”, AstraZeneca, Director, Global Security.
- “Congratulations for this comprehensive report”, Michele D. Forzley, Sr. Scholar O’Neil Institute for National and Global Health Law.
- “I would like to thank you and congratulate you for your work on this White Paper, the format of which was not obvious”, Delphine Sarfati-Sobreira, Union des Fabricants (Trade association) Director.
- “The work that Dr. Przyswa has done is considerable. He wrote a very comprehensive report, which will undoubtedly be an important step in understanding counterfeit drugs. This study will also help a large number of prescribers to get their message across. (…) Congratulations on producing such an educational and interesting report ”, Paul Maier, Director of the European Union Intellectual Property Office (EUIPO, European Union Agency).
- “High-quality content written in a clear and accessible style”, Hilda Eitzen, Adjunct Business Professor at Johns Hopkins University Carey Business School.
- “Congratulations for the work accomplished and for meeting tight deadlines!”, Antoine Viornery, Matter Group.
- “Well done, I find the document excellent and it responds to our work”, Joël Ferry, Deveryware company advisor.
- “I read with interest the impressive sum of the report you conducted”, Paul Roquette, CEO TraceTag.
- “Congratulations for the work accomplished”, Thomas Gayet, Director of CERT-LEXSI.
– Customer list
- Sparflex (World leader in luxury wine packaging)
- Selinko (Belgium start-up specialized in authentication and traceability)
- Reputation Inc (British consulting company)
- Iracm (Institute for research in medicines sponsored by Sanofi)
- Mines ParisTech Foundation (Foundation of a European leading engineer school)
- Waito (Swiss Ngo specialized in anti-illicit traffic)
- Unifab (French manufacturer’s union)
- Sgv (Champagne growers union)
- Itta (Illicit trade tackling association)
- Philip Morris (Swiss-American tobacco company)
- Wines and vines (American magazine), etc.
– Media and think tanks
Many French and international media as references: Le Monde, Le Figaro, L’Express, Le Point, Les Echos, BFM TV, Reuters, AFP news agency…
Think tanks and research institutions that have published my research: Fraser Institute (Canada), Global Initiative (Switzerland), UNICRI/United Nations (Italy), European Union Intellectual Property Office (Spain), IFRI/French Institute of International Relations (France), OECD (France), Opals (France), etc.
– Education: PhD in Management Paris University, Master in Management and Postgraduate degree in Politics from Paris-Dauphine University, Master in International relations from Sciences Po Paris, US Chamber of Commerce in France. Associate Researcher Mines ParisTech (2011-2021). Specialized in risk/crisis, public health, digital.
– Expert requested by the French National Research Agency. Reviewer for The Information Society journal (Indiana University) and Criminologie journal (University of Montreal). Research work (score 9,1) downloadable from the ResearchGate site (click).
– Publishing: articles in leading academic journals about health, technology and innovation such as The Information Society, Paris Innovation Review, Hermes, Futuribles, Tribunes de la santé. Columns for Harvard Business Review France, Usine Nouvelle, RSE Magazine. Author of the book “Cybercriminalité – Contrefaçon” with a preface by Eric Filiol, FYP publisher (selected for the national police book prize, book of the day les Echos), and co-author of a book on crisis management at Editions Mines ParisTech.
– Conferences in France and abroad (International Cybercrime Forum in Lille, International Diplomatic Academy in Paris, Cité du vin in Bordeaux, French Embassy in Zagreb, etc.).
– Experience: Eric Przyswa has carried out work in over 15 countries and has worked in Singapore/Asean (French Chamber of Commerce, Orange), Germany/Central Europe (Intel Europe, consulting companies in health and high tech: StratX, Ireq) and France (consulting companies in marketing). He is currently based in Paris.
– Languages: French (native), English, German.